6 February , Friday
Today was my birthday. It was also a school day. I went to school early for a rumah latihan practice.As you can see , I am in rumah kuning. After warming up the body , teacher told everyone to run 1 round in the field. As you can see , only the people in the front run but the people at the back just walkin a group that is including me.After that , my friends came to school and wish me Happy Birthday. Then after school , my dad , took me out for dinner. When I came home , I saw my second sister a.k.a siew yiing , lying on the chair looking very painful. Then I asked my mom what happened. As you can see , my sis sprained her ankle , I think. After that , my mom I went to collect the cake I chose. So we still went out with my dad to celabrate my birthday. We went to a restaurant in Section 17 , the name of the restaurant is called MM(Master Mind). We ordered alot of food there.

Yummy Mushroom Soup

Crispy Fried Chicken

Crispy Wedges

My Birthday Cake and a Complimentary Carrot Cake

My cakes when lit up

My naughty sis playing the candle
My sis enjoying my cake
7 February , Saturday
Today , my friend invited me to her party at times square. At first , we went to eat McDonalds. After that , we went to NEWAY to go for karaoke. Here are some pictures there.

This is the TV where you can see the lyrics and music video.

Choosing songs...
My 3 glasses of 7up lemon
Me drinking my 3 glasses of 7up lemon.
My friends...
After the karaoke session , me and my friends went bowling.
at the bowling alley
After bowling , my friends decided to go to ......TIMES SQUARE AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!Then I realize that if u show them your IC or photocopy IC , it is much cheaper !!!
Me and my friend before the ride starts...
Then , me and my friends went to the most scariest ride I've ever been on...the space shot..I think that's the name of the ride...It went clockwise and anti clockwise... it was so scary...when it went up and come down , it's like I was flying and my butt wasn't touching the chair and I felt like I was gonna die...I scream the loudest there. And when it went upside down...I felt the blood in my body going in to my head. After the ride , me and my friends legs were wobbly and our hands was shivering...That's the 1st and last time I'm ever going on that ride...T~TSo scary...
Well , that's all. Nitez.............
No comments:
Post a Comment