Hehehe Yesterday was the fifth day of secondary school for me. I felt lonely.....(T.T)So sad....But it was only the fifth day and I hated that school. The teachers there were too fierce. The books were poorly taken care of and the speeches the teachers give are too long. What if someone falls asleep and teacher spotted the sleeping students and punish them for no reason. Sheesh....... And the damn school is so big with so many kawasan larangan..... Darn it...... Even the toilet also cannot find....
Well today is Saturday and I'm bored... I can't play maple cause computer kena virus I think.... So I'm writing my dear dear blog... And after that I have nothing to do (T.T) Sad...
Well today is Saturday and I'm bored... I can't play maple cause computer kena virus I think.... So I'm writing my dear dear blog... And after that I have nothing to do (T.T) Sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment