Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Regression
I regretted giving that bastard my phone number. I regretted so much of my life....................
I feel like killing him and taking my phone number back and burn it to pieces. T~T~~~~~
I just feel that...............................
HAIZ..............................................
I just don't know what to say.....
I just feel like slaughtering the heck out of that ************************** , another pervert and ' Pn. Lau Bee Yong Sui ' ......................................................
And that ************************** called me yesterday......... ARGH.....

I hate him...
I hate him....
I hate him.....

I CURSE ALL of you sicko's to go to the deepest floor in hell and hope that you all eat horse shit , platypus shit and elephant shit ..............ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's the end of part of my regretted life..... Thank you.......





Sukan Tara SMK TD

It was the sukan tara for SMK TD. I recorded a video of my two sisters marching. The eldest one is in St. John and the second one is in PBSM (Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah) ....... Here is the video......




So..... My blog ends here...
And I'm going camping tomorrow ^^
So , nitez bwoggie......... XD

1 comment:

steambunz said...

woi...wat happen to the video!!!
F5