Kinda busy and lazy~ xD
Anyways, cutting the crap and going straight to the point~
Happy Chinese New Year To Eveyone~!!! :D
Maybe all be healthy and happy~ :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 feb~
My 15th birthday~ Wahaha~ xD
Celebrated at Seremban with my aunties, uncles and my cousins~
Went to eat late lunch~ Karen Jie jie bought me a cake~ how nice~ xD
Blackforest~ :) YUM~!!
After lunch, left Seremban and went back to KL~
Reached at 5pm, laze around till 6pm, then rush to get ready~ LOL
My dad took my family and I to T.G.I.F~ :D
Had dinner and I knew what was going to happen~ -.-
Almost got humiliated... LOL
Fark..... -.-
Anywayz, overall, it was okay~ xD
To much to say...... Lazy and rushing to go to sleep since i have to wake up at 5.30a.m to get ready for school... -.-
Well, got alot of wishes on Facebook~ :D
How nice~ xD
Spent alot of time checking my emails and replying people one by one~
Phew~!! I'm glad that's done~
Waiting for my sweet 16 next year though~ :D
Haha~ So till here then~ :)
This is Kimberly signing off~ xD (Poser~ xDD)
No comments:
Post a Comment