Monday, December 6, 2010

Friday, 3rd December 2010~

Went out with Pam, Chris, Weng Keong, Andrew, Dominic and Pei yin~
To Mid Valley~
Me & Pam went there like, 9 something A.M..
Walked around aimlessly doing nothing and just chatting..
Doing that with an empty stomach....
Had to because majority of the shops not open yet...
Walked till like 10 something, went to grab breakfast from McDonalds at the LG floor~
It was a very long time since I last drank O.J~ :O
I think the last time I drank O.J was when I was.... 4? 5? 6? 7?
I don't know... I can't recall.
Hung out there till 11.15 A.M then we went to Gardens entrance where the sofas are located.
Was suppose to wait at the fountain, but it was hot~
So we sat and waited at the sofa where it was air-conditioned~ :)
Waited for like 10 minutes, we saw Chris but he didn't see us~ :P
Then Pam was like. 'Hey...! Dude...!'
Chris was like, walking towards the fountain, turn his head, then only he noticed us, and walked towards us.
Waited there, screwed with Chris's phone, and then Weng Keong showed up.
Later, me and Pam were right behind the guys following them while the guys were looking for something to eat...
While we were following the guys, we purposely walk really really slow... :P
And so, there was nothing much to eat in Gardens, so we walked to Mid Valley food court on the top floor.
The guys ate, while me and Pam were making sick jokes to make the guys lose appetite~ :P
That was hilarious~ Pam snapped a lot of photo's of them, and it ended up like a slide show.. (Photo's on FB)
After eating, went to look around, then lost the guys, waited at the cinema there, waited for about 15 minutes, then only they call us, and told us to go to the arcade to look for them.
Found them, and saw Dominic and Pei Yin.
After that, went to play pool.
I sucked at it, but I just simply play, I cant really recall how to play from the last time I played with Cass, Alston and other people.
Teamed up with Weng Keong, Chris with Pam, our team won, and I didn't know Weng Keong knows how to play since he said he also didn't know how to play.
Later, Weng Keong versus Dominic in pool. So cool... :O
Dominic so yeng... LOL
But I forgot who won..
So we went down and waited for Andrew.
Andrew came, he brought his camera, Pei Yin snapped photos of everyone.
So then Weng Keong wanted to buy a necklace for someone 'SPECIAL'~ :P
Brought him to DIVA, while Chris beg me to stay and teman him.
Then, Waited at Centre Court for Andrew they all, and when it was 4, followed Pam back.
Went back to Pam's house, slept there coz of tiredness, woke up for dinner.
After dinner, waited for my mom, while chatting with Pam.
Thought my mom was going to come at 9 something, but surprisingly, she came at 2 minutes before 9. :O
Went home, took a shower, ate supper, which was Pizza~ YUM~ :P
Then went online~ Skype with Pam, Chris, Andrew they all...

And yeah, that's bout it~ :)
So nothing else to say~
Till here then~ :)

Success is a journey, not a destination~ :)

No comments: