Confusing~!!!!!!
I cried on thursday~ I was confused... And sanjeet and jason disturbed me... I cried in front of wen heng and HIM~ Only 50% of the class knows I cried~ So confusing and tiring being a scriptwriter.... Sarah said she quit on Friday~ I was like WTF~!!! After Sarah went home, Cassandra gave a couraging speech... She said nobody is quiting now. And screw pn.tan... That son of a bitch. Pn. cheah said we can go down and discuss about the play and pn.tan said she had to watch us. **ck her!!!! And now I have to write another script about the phantom of the opera... So busy... Currently so freakin' blur I could even bang the wall while walking... Haiz... I wish there was someone to help me get through everything....
When this ends, I'm gonna sleep like there's no tomorrow~ And then wake up fresh and blur....
No comments:
Post a Comment