Missing my blog~
I think I did not blog for one month already~ Seriously, I have no idea what to blog about. Any suggestion~? There's so many happenings in my life and I just don't know where to start.....
I oni can start here~:
Why do I keep thinking of him~?!?!?! Am I in love with him~? How can I answer myself~? Went out with him and other friends that day~ Had so much FUN~!!! Watched 'under the mountain'~ Quite nice..... Alot said not nice... They just don't know how to enjoy a movie like that~!!! After that, chilled and chat at starbucks... He said he felt weird coz of all the girls and he's the only guy there...... After that he went home and we gals continued sitting there. We chatted and then went to walk around. Then wei wen's mom came and pick us up~ Spend another night at kim's house.
The next day.....
Went to mid valley again. This time we went ith Hari. We watched 'Alice in wonderland' at signature GSC.... It was so AWESOME~!!!! S.yin's mom told her not to watch(I dun know why)
But she still watched it anyway~~
(Lazy to write~~)
After that, went to Mcdonald's coz havent eat lunch yet. Ate there, bumped into with Matthew. He joined us, went to Jusco arcade. I was broke. So waited. Saw a few form 3 people there playing oso. Hari wasted money on the toy grabbing machine thingy~ Then S.yin's mom send us back. Called my mom and she pick me up at kim's house. Reach house, took shower a went online. Then went to sleep # something in the morning....
That's it then..... Nites blog.....
No comments:
Post a Comment