It's christmas eve and I almost fainted today....... It was just a normal day. I was making lunch with my sister. When the food was almost ready, I felt dizzy, and started running the the living room to find a chair. I almost fell while running. I grabbed the chair, placed it right and sat on it while leaning my head against another chair. I felt a lot of stuff. One was I felt like puking, the other was I cant really breath right. But I still can breath but it was very hard to do it. I took really deep breaths.
And my sister came out of the kitchen, she was shocked. She said, :"Weih, dun scared me eh..." Something like that. Then she asked me whether I can breath and I said yes. She continued preparing lunch, and when she finished she help take my portion of lunch out. She asked me whether I need water. I told her I need vitamin-C and asked her to help me on the fan.
And so she made me a vitamin-C drink and on the fan. At that time I was filled with cold sweat and my fingers were shivering.
After eating lunch, I took another vitamin-C tablet and drank the vitamin-C drink. I felt much better. Haiz.....
I wonder why I almost fainted today. Could it be, I have cancer??!! Or could it be I have H1N1???!!! Well, I hope I don't have either of them. I want to be healthy. I don't want to fall sick and have diseases. I'm too young to die.... T~T
I hope god protects me from those things.... I just hope so...T~T
Sad, sad me........ T~T
No comments:
Post a Comment