Hey blogg.... I actually came back from Singapore two days ago. In this post, I'm not posting any pictures because I took many pictures from there and uploading it here is complicating. If you wanna see them, go see them in Facebook in my profile.
Day 1
My family and I got up early because we wanted to get ready for the trip to singapore. Everyone got ready to get out of the house. Then when we are about to leave the house, my mom dissappears. My ex-dad was down stairs waiting for us to go. Then my mom comes back and she said that she go ask the neighbour something. I'm not sure though. So we all left the house and made our way to the bus terminal. On the way there, we stopped by a coffee shop for breakfast. After that, we went to the bus terminal.
When we reached, my mom went to check in while my ex-dad went to park the car. After that we loaded out luggage into the boot and went up the bus. It was a double decker bus. We were on the top deck. And in the bus, I saw a cute guy. Well, he was on the lower deck. He looks about my age I think. So we made our onto the top deck. The bus was an excecutive coach type. Obviously it has TV, air-conditioning and light snacks.
The trip was 5 hours long. The bus left the terminal at about 10.30 something. Watched two movies on the bus. The first was 'The Superhero Movie' and the second was 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'. The first movie was funny like shit. It was so damn funny. I think it's something like spiderman parody.
So later, the bus stopped at a rest place so all the passengers can go to the toilet. I saw the cute guy again. After that, we boarded the bus and continued the journey. The whole journey I didn't sleep. Until when we are about reach, I was feeling sleepy. When my eyes started to close, the stupid bus driver said our destination point through the mic. It was loud until I woke up and wanted to slap the shit out of him. But I didn't. We reached at about 4 something I think.
Our destination was Golden Mile. It was the worst place I have ever been to. It was filled with stinking smelly thai people which I hate. The stench in the air was like platypus shit. I'm never going there again in my life. My dad changed Malaysian ringgit to Singapore dolars at that place.
And so we hailed a cab and went to our hotel. The hotel name was 'Hotel 81' at Selegie road. It was in between Orchard road and Little India I think. We checked in to our hotel and went to our hotel rooms. The rooms were so small. We got our luggage up to the room and got ready to go out.
We first went to Orchard road. The whole road was decorated with christmas decorations. It was bright and cheerful I guess. There were a lot of christmas trees. Different shapes and sizes. I hated to take photos. It feels embarassing for me to take photos in public. I have this kind of bad feeling to take photos in public. So my family just walk around Orchard road.
After walking, we went to eat dinner. We found a small shop selling 'zhak fan' and porridge. To me, it was the cheapest restaurant I've ever been to. The food there was ok but the atmosphere there was what made me feel like dieing. After eating, we walked somemore.
Then we walked into a shopping mall. I was sleepy at that time. So I found a chair, sat on it, and fell asleep while hiding my face with a my cap. I told my mom I was sleepy. So she ended up going back to the hotel with me. The others continued walking. We hailed a cab and I slept in the cab while going back to the hotel. When we reached my mom and I went to our room. She told me to go take a shower but I ended up watching TV while she took a shower first. So after she finished I went to take shower. After my shower, my sisters came back. Later I went to sleep. I was the first to sleep. Later that night, I woke up at about 4 something in the morning because I got a cold. My mom woke up and gave me medicine. She said she cant sleep so we watched TV. Then we came across a movie on HBO. It is called 'The Love Guru'. The show was stupid and funny. I find some parts sick. So my mom went to sleep first, then later my sister and last me.
Day 2
We woke up at about 9am to get ready for the next outing in Singapore. After that we left the hotel for breakfast. We went to a restaurant we just passed yesterday. My ex-dad wanted to give that restaurant a try. So we went there and I ate dumpling soup noodles. Just then, my sister took a photo of a s** shop just right across the road. And she said she was gonna tag her friends as the sexy ladies on the photo displaying outside the shop. So naughty... Haiz...
After braekfast, we went to suntec city to catch a city sight-seeing bus. We were just on time before the bus left. We got on the bus and the top deck of the bus was roofless. At that time it was very windy. Took a lot of photo's. After the tour, we went to meet up with David 'gor gor' at Takashimaya shopping complex. We waited and at last he showed up. He took us to eat lunch at 'Food Republic'. The food there was normal. It was very hard to find a place to sit but we found one anyway. Later, David 'gor gor' took us to Chinatown. There I bought a few souvenirs for my good friends. After that, took a MRT to Orchard road for the sight-seeing tour at night. David 'gor gor' went his way and we went ours. My sister went out with her maplestory friends. And so only me, my second sister, my mom and my ex-dad went for the night tour. After the tour, we still had time so we called David 'gor gor' again. We took the MRT again to Lavender. Then we met up with David 'gor gor' again. He took us out to eat 'bak kut teh'. He said the shop was very famous. Alot of famous actor and actresses went there before. After that, David 'gor gor's' friend, Collin send us back to the hotel. While in the car, I fell asleep again. And so we reached the hotel and said goodbye to David 'gor gor' and Collin. We went back to our rooms and my sister was back from her outing with her friends.
Day 3
It's day 3 and we are going to Sentosa island. We took the MRT to a shopping complex. My mom went to buy the tickets. She was in a bad mood. She said dunno wat that we are wasting time. It's a holiday. We are on vacation, stupid. It's meant to waste time. Haiz....
So we took the monorail to Sentosa island. And we made our way to the underwater world where all the fishes are. My ex-dad did not go. I forgot why. And so we went to buy the tickets and we went in. It was filled with unique fishes. After that, we went to watch the dolphin show. At that time it was raining. A lot of things were delayed. After that, met up with my ex-dad. It was drizzling by then. My second sister said she wanted to go for the luge thing. My ex-dad supported. My elder sister, me and my mom disagreed. My mom said it was wasting time so she don't want to go. Then she was like in a quarrelling tone. And then she gave a totally different reason. She said it was raining!! WTF !!!! Stupid bull shit!! Give crap only. And so, my second sister and my ex-dad went only. The rest of us took the MRT to Chinatown again. My mom wanted to catch the other sight-seeing city tour bus. When we reach, my ex-dad called. Then he said he is coming to join us. Then we met up and made our way to the bus stop and waited. And waited until the damn bus come. At last the bus came and we sat the bus back to Little India and went back to our hotel. In the evening, we went out to meet my ex-dad's friend. We met up, ate dinner and visited he's friend's house. In he's friend's house, I fell asleep again. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I keep falling asleep every where I go. Haiz. So we said goodbye and went back to the hotel and got ready for bed.
Day 4
It's the last day in Singapore for us. We checked out early and left our luggage in the hotel. We went out to go shopping. My ex-dad bought a new camera for my sister because her camera spoiled. Then we went to a shopping complex and I bought a jacket. Finally I have my very own jacket. Later, we went back to the hotel to get our luggage and went to Golden Mile, and yes, that's the stinkin' thai place. We got there early so we had light lunch. The place was filled with thai people. It was damn noisy. After that, checked in and boarded the bus to leave Singapore. The bus leaving Singapore was not as comfortable as the bus leaving Malaysia. We got the back seat and it was really bumpy. On the bus, my ex-dad gave me something. He gave me a real pearl from an oyster(or clam.. I'm not sure). He say he got it while buying my jacket. I was surprised and I thanked him. The journey was longer and it was about 6 hours I think. At last we reach Malaysia. We took a cab back to our house and went out for dinner. After dinner, we went to 1 Utama to collect my ex-dad's car. After that, thanked him for everything and went home.
That's the end of the trip. I didn't really enjoy it. But what made me enjoy the trip was the cute guys. There were so many of them. I almost died. xD The whole trip I just judge the cute guys I see. Like, oh, that one's cute... Ewww, that one' ugly.... Like that... Weird huh?... That's about it...
Good night bloggie... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment