I almost died today.... The time when I almost died is 7:08 p.m. I was waitting for my bus, my friend, P.Y , lightly pushed me to the road while no car was coming. So, I almost fell and I pulled her and her bag to the road. Still there weren't any cars..... And then, this nosy **tch came and said stop it. I was playing with her not you. Stay home you nosy **tch, no body likes you. After that, I went back up to the pavement to wait for the freakin bus. Then, that nosy **tch pushed me hard to the road and at the same time, a car was coming at normal to fast speed. I was like WTF!!!??? And..... I almost hit a car.....
I hate that **tch. If you see a person named AW YUEN QUAN, don't be friends with her. She kills pretty girls who are taller and cuter than her...
Examples : Me....
Description about her :
1. Ugly
2. Shorter than me (My height is about 159 - 160 cm)
3. Wears spectacles (The side of her specs is something zebra 'ish' )
4. Skinny like shit / Stick
5. Study in the same school as me
6. 3rd last class (NOOB)
P.S - Blackmail, threaten or break out your secret to everyone currently present at the same place as you if you say or do something bad to her.
I was dreaming of disposing of her :
1. Push her down to the floor and jump on her bowels till it breaks.
2. Do the same thing she did to me but instead of a car, it must be a 10 feet long lorry
3. Stuff her head in the toilet bowl (Afternoon session toilet 2nd room while the toilet overflowing with shit) If you study in SMK Taman Desa and your a girl than you might know this 1
4. While she's not looking, smash her face with a baseball bat
If you are friends with her, break up the relationship or kill her
You will regret if you stay friends with this **tch
No comments:
Post a Comment