Finally.....
My house finally got the.............. INTERNET!!!!!! It was Friday since the Internet started working. On Friday, it was considered the happiest day of my life... Why? Because, 1st recess was prolonged by 20 minutes, 2ND, after recess spend 10 minutes at the library playing and fooling around with Shiela, Haripreya, Simren and Kimberly Jasmine. We were playing and whacking Puvan and Devaraj. Then Puvan and Devaraj even pulled out a boy's pants inside the library when it was closing time. We girls were standing out side the library. Puvan, Deva and few other boys also help them pull out the boy's pants. After they pull out the pants, they took the pants outside to show us. We were like..........OMG........... LOL.
Then we went back to class. P.K a.k.a Buffoon/Ninny wasted like 45 minutes of her maths period by scolding wei jun and telling a lot of grandma stories. What a Buffoon. Then I went home. When I reached home, I do the normal stuff I use to do everyday. Unexpected, my dad came to the house. And I got my very own LAPTOP !!!!!! I was like............. LOL...
Then the next day, I got "The All-American Rejects" concert ticket thanks to Simren and her mom. I feel so grateful to both of you. Then we got a message saying that the concert was postponed cause the lead singer injured himself. HAIZ....... Anyway, we went to wei wen's house for a study group. 1st we study history...... We were doing notes about it.It was so boring I almost fell asleep. Then we ate pizza for lunch. At the end , we ended up playing dance dance revolution and surfing the web. Then it was time to go home. My mom came to fetch me and Simren. My mom send Simren home then we went home to take a shower and went out for dinner. After that, came home tired and went to sleep.
That's it I guess........... Bwoggie......
No comments:
Post a Comment