Sunday, April 3, 2011

Attended ICC yesterday~ The awesome-ness is overwhelming~ xD (IDK wat i just said~ xP)
Jeremy Teo and Megan Tan were the host of ICC 2011~ Jeremy so cute~ xP Megan was purrttyy~ :)
Overall, the performances was really awesome~ :D
But it's not really interacting but more of performing and watching~ Oh well, it's nice anyway~
After that went to M.Valley...... was sooo freaking tired...... I was told by my fortune cookie to stay away from the vain.... It was right~! :O
Was dragged around, feeling used..... Didnt feel good.... Short of cash summore.....
I asked one of my fren to give me a lift home, and i didn't turn up.... I felt guilty.... Guilt struck me.... Should have just took the bloody bus to T.D, followed my fren and i would be home by 6 or 6.30p.m..... But noooo, sumbody just had to not take the bloody bus and i have to be dragged around, watching them look for girly stuff i wouldnt even look at.... So tiring.....
Then, my dad texted me asking whether wanna hav dinner or not, so i gave my mom a call, that time we were still at mid valley..... And so, my mom say maybe having dinner at mid valley.... So, ok lorh. I waited for them...
And after Kim, Pam and Becca left. I was all alone.... Had not much cash.... Wanted to buy starbucks and stone there, but I just didnt have enough cash.... So i went to Baskin Robin's, which was all i could afford. Bought 1 scoop, looked for a seat, and stoned there for the past 2 hours......
Because having ice cream alone was like, really awkward, i pretended that i was texting people. Well, got text my fren larh, but in between waiting for him to reply, i was checking my credit, every few seconds...... LOL.
Tiring larh............ Then last minute, they say not having dinner at mid valley... =.=
Damn pissed u know.... I was calling everyone from my dad, to my mom then to my sisters.... But nobody picked up..... I was damn pissed..... But luckily my dad picked up, and i asked, 'where are u~?' U know wat he say? 'Just leaving the house......' LOL
My mood worsened... DAMN DAMN PISSED....Waited like almost 2 hours only they reach.... So went out for dinner, was nodding off after i finished eating at the table...... I went back, went online for a short while, chat with a few frens, uploaded some videos and then went to bed d.... I just lie down there not more than 2-3 minutes i fell asleep d.... Damn tired... I should trust my fortune cookie more~ It's always my guidence~ x]

So, till here then I guess~ Kinda tired.... IDK why~

Fortune cookie today says :
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I wonder wat that means~ O.o
On the next topic I'll be talking bout bitches~ xP
See u'll in the next post~ :P

No comments: