Sunday, November 21, 2010

20th November 2010
SATF Go Gila Party~ November 20th (7.00p.m) - November 21 (Watever late time like 3.00a.m)
Hmm~ Was at kim's house~ Went to Mid valley to look for stuff girls would buy~ After that, went to Becca's house~ :)
Went to chill at Becca's pool~ Got my pants wet~
Kim and Amanda almost got my underwear wet... :O
Kim and Amanda also chased Becca round the pool area~ :O
Then, about 5pm Shermain (If that's how u spell her name) came~
Went up to Becca's house to get ready for the party~
Shermain did my nails~
I actually did my nails before hand...
But it looked as if someone raped my nails or something... :O
At about 7pm, we were suppose to leave but some of us were not done yet~
Amanda's dad picked us up and sent us to the party~
We reached there about 7.30pm~
Then, we went in~ We were suppose to give 10 bucks per entry~
But everyone was like, 'Why must we give 10 bucks~? :O'
So we owe them and just went in~
But at that time I actually wanted to give my 10 bucks but I asked Kim and she said dun give~
So like that lurh~
The place was quite small~
Got to know a few people~
How awesome was that~? ;P
I actually danced~!! :O
I dont really know how my dancing was coz that was my first time dancing... :O
I danced with Kim, Becca and all~
I also danced with a stranger~ :O
It was very awkward... But who cares~?! ;D
Having fun is what matters~ :)
And dancing with Lavinan was terrible.....
He was so sweaty and sloppy.... And perverted.... =.=
Wanted to stone there.....
Haiz... Well, overall was quite fun~
Got to know a dude from Catholic high, named Gabriel~ :)
Got to know a girl from Desa Perdana, named Sze Yuan~ :D
I think I got to know Andrew & Cacing i guess~ xP
Went back at 10pm... Early right~?
Reached back at about 10.30 sumthing~
Many people lost their phones~ Hmm....
Weird aight~? :O
Deleted awesome photos I took coz of Kim's mom's suspiciousness.... D:
I so sakit hati larh....!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! D:
:(

wuwuwuwuwu......... :(
Till here then~ :(

No comments: