I haven't updated my blog in like.... so many months~ xD
I missed you blog~ How have you been~? xP
Many things have happened since the past months that i didnt update~
There's the volleyball competition under-16 and under-14 sponsored by KLAVA~
Then hari koko~
Then 1 guy confessed to me.... =.=
Hmm..... Got alot larh~ Too many till I forgot liao~
I oso dunno want to say wat here~
Okay, from now on, I will just post rubbish~ xD
It's up to you if you want to read it~
So, till here bah~ Nitez blog~ xP
I missed you blog~ How have you been~? xP
Many things have happened since the past months that i didnt update~
There's the volleyball competition under-16 and under-14 sponsored by KLAVA~
Then hari koko~
Then 1 guy confessed to me.... =.=
Hmm..... Got alot larh~ Too many till I forgot liao~
I oso dunno want to say wat here~
Okay, from now on, I will just post rubbish~ xD
It's up to you if you want to read it~
So, till here bah~ Nitez blog~ xP
No comments:
Post a Comment