Saturday, May 8, 2010

7 May 2010~ English drama competition~
It was the day that changed our lives... Wait, what am i saying~ Ok, it was the english drama competition. Our class was second to go on stage. I came early to practice the drama. Sarah came late. We practiced. And got ready. At 3.10 like that we went to change. After changing, alot of my frens say i look like a guy. My frens from other classes say i very 'yeng'. Yee sin said if i was a guy she would date me~ LOL... After recess, we got ready, and prepared for our turn. Only to know that we are performing in front of the whole form 2 and form 1!! We were like very nervous and some of us panicked.... J.lim was very comfortable. I asked whether he was nervous and he said no. After the bayan's finish, we went on stage~ A lot of people cheered... After that, .... I lazy to type...
If you wanna watch the drama, go to Youtube. I give up uploading on Facebook... So 'till here~
Oh, and Fuck you people who don't appreciate our drama and Fuck you flower-flower who called everyone to shut up(My friends, U know who I'm talking about~)!!! Well, you shut the fuck up!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!

Till here~ byez~~~~~

No comments: