Outing to Sunway~ 17/4/2010 ~
Went to Sunway with Kimberly, J.lim and Sanjeet a.k.a mother theresa to go ice-skating. At first I was feeling nervous.... But Kim forced me too so I had no choice. But it was fun at the end.... I didn't know mother theresa and J.lim can skate.... We lost them.... So I went with Kim.... I fell two times.... First one was on my butt.... Luckily I still can breathe.... The second fall was on my knees.... And that time J.lim was there so he and Kim helped me get up..... He said that was awesome... WEIRD~ Not long after we went in, Sanjeet went home.... Haiz... He was showing off. He was saying noobs and skating... Perasan! We continued skating. When J.lim approach us I keep holding on to him. That was when he decided to teach me how to skate. After he taught me I can, but slowly, make my way round the skating rink a few times with support. At about 5.30p.m I went out first coz my feet were hurting. J.lim and Kim continued skating. I took off my skates and I realized I bruised my upper back part off my ankle. It was so comfortable to get back in my own shoes. The next time I go I must bring long socks.... Later when Kim and J.lim approached the side I call them to come out coz it was 5.45 already. J.lim 's feet had a cramp which made it hard for him to remove his skates...
Skip, skip...
Went to Starbucks and belanja J.lim one chocolate cream chip drink. Kim regretted buying the small cup. So Kim ended up having the small cup, J.lim the medium cup and for me the large cup.... Later called mom at 6 again she ended up reaching at 7.20 something like that.... Send J.lim and Kim home first. Then only I knew J.lim had two houses joined together. Rich la he... Went to KFC for dinner. Ate till I wanna die. Went home took shower and went online till now. And the time now is 4.10a.m. I scared my mom suddenly come in my room and start shouting at me. So till here...
Good nitez bloggie~ :3
No comments:
Post a Comment