It's the end of the second week of school. So fast.... Well, school was okay. Except there were more form 1's. And most of them were retarded. Ya, there was one day, we were having a st. john mesyuarat agung meeting in the canteen.
I was sitting right beside kimberly and another gang of retarded form 1 girl's. Then while I was halfway through the conversation with kim, one of the retarded *itche's wave her hand at me and told me that her other friend wants to get to know kimberly. I was like, uhhhh, I dunno. Then she told me to ask kim. And so I did. And did you know what kim said that made me laugh? She said "Tell them to f*ck themselves. And so I told those *itches that she wasn't interested. And she said ask again and I told kim some other stuff that those *itches don't understand and laughed. And told them again~, that she doesn't want to know them. The end..... I just love stupid endings...... HAHA~~ (This happened on the second week of school, Wednesday, After recess......)
On Friday, another mesyuarat agung was held. But this time it was for science and maths club. Well, not to say I'm bad or anything.... This was about SF10MA(Stench From 10 Miles Away)*.... Well, I don't quite recall what happened but I think it went something like this....
*PS : If you are one of my best buddies, I'm sure you know what SF10MA means....
I'm not quite sure what SF10MA was doing.... (This was somewhere in the middle of the conversation)....
Prabu : Ei, Fei bo~!!
SM10MA : Diam la lu~!!!! (While walking back to her sit)
Prabu : (Not sure what he said here, but he was talking to simren)
Simren : (Laughing like a mad cow)(Please forgive me if I offended you)
Prabu : She same class with me... Wah, smelly like ji bai~!!!!!
(Me and sim were laughing like mad cows until my troat a little pain)
(Well, I only remembered this part because I think it was very funny)
Then after mesyaurat agung, we were loitering around near our class. Then we saw prabu again. I asked him to say it again. Then he said that she looks like a moon. LOL~~~!!!!! Then again, me and simren laughed so hard, so hard that I almost peed. I said almost. I didn't really pee. One word can change the whole sentence you know. And so we went back to class.... Haiz.. School ended later at 6:45p.m. And I went home later on.
Then my mom took me to this one tuition center that my sister goes to. And my mom knows I hate tuitions. And she made me go for a trial. IT WAS....... HORRIBLE~!!!!!! It was more horrible then looking at SM10MA for 1 minute. I mean it. I almost died in there..... The tuition class only has three people excluding me. I was like "You gotta be kidding me"~~!!! It was ten minutes before the class ended and I have to sit there and pretend that I understand but actually I don't. I didn't even learn it in school yet. What do you expect me to do~?? Swear at them and walk out~?? Haiz.....
For me, just looking at the signboard gives me a bad bad feeling. And I was right. Those kind of tuition are only for dumbasses. For a girl like me, I don't like tuition's. But if I have an English speaking best buddy(means that the person hangs out with me a lot and swears too...) in the same tuition, I would sure go. But if it comes to homework, "Oh teacher~!!! I forgot to do~~~" @.@
I'm a kind of girl who likes to swear a lot. But if you JUST know me, I might look innocent on the outside and OMG on the inside.... It's true. There's this one guy in my class, he said when he talks to me, it is as if he were talking to a guy..... Isn't it weird~~???? And another guy said "Come on la, you're a girl. How can you swear??" Well, If you know me a little, and you're some kind of innocent freak, and you don't wanna turn bad, don't get to know me at all~~!!!! Only friends who appreciate a "loving" friend like me, and are willing to risk there innocent-ness to become a bit like me are the best for me and them~~!!!!
Well, it's beginning to go off topic so I'm going to say it straight. Cooking with my sis is stressful. I know how to cook. Don't lecture me on anything. I don't need a lecture. Everytime I complain to my mom she will start lecturing me with : "Don't like this la.... She is still your sister..." Phuiiii~~!!!!!!! I don't give a damn~~!!!!!!! Always treat me as if I'm a baby... I'm 14.... Well, not quite. I'll be 14 when it's February 6.......
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ *UCK THEM ALLLLLLLLL~~!!!!!! (Not the people who I wrote about, I was feeling random that's all...)
I'm logging off now...
Good night blog....
No comments:
Post a Comment