Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today my family and I went to Mid Valley.We went there at around 3 something because we reserved seats for a movie called 'The time traveller's wife' . I heard it is a nice movie.



We reached Mid Valley and had a hard time finding parking space. At last, we found an available parking space because an idiot sitting behind was gonna go crazy. She was screaming as if there was someone slapping her. How I wish I could, but I can't. So we went up to find a restaurent and have our lunch. The idiot took us to the wrong direction and we ended up eating at a horrible restaurents full of Malay p***.(No offense if you know what the word is...) The food there was horrible. Ten times more horrible than having to eat instant noodles... Mom said the food there was terrible. What a failure. I would never go there again in my life. Then, after eating, we went up to the cinema because the show was about to start. So we went up there and waited for the cinema room to be available. After like 5 minutes, the room was available and we went in. I went to the toilet before the show start to prevent missing any part of the show. I reached the place 1st and wanted to sit with my mom, but the idiot said she wanted to sit at the place I was gonna sit. So, I don't care about her and go ahead and sit there. Then you know what the ***k she said, "If you don't let me sit there, then I don't want to watch the movie... ". I was like WTF. Where got people so dumb and stupid until like that one. So, I ended up sitting between my sister and that dumbass, and that dumbass snatch my mom's place away from her and that dumbass made my mom sit with my ex-dad. Such a pain in the ass. After the movie, we went for a light snack and went home. I was quarrelling with that dumbass. Because I was complaining to my mom because that dumbass pissed me off. So, I was the last one to get in the car. My hands were full at that time. I was trying to get in the car and ask my sis to hold my stuff for a while. I was saying " Oii !! Hold for me...." Then my ex-dad tought I was cursing and told me not to curse. I was trying to explained what I said because he misunderstood me. Then this nosy dumbass, suddenlly interupted and said shit stuff that I did not say in front of my ex-dad. She said she heard me curse which I did not at that time I was trying to get in the car. I was talking back to her in a rude manner cause she piss me off. And this is what I said " You heard me what ??!! You heard me shit is it??!! " Then my so called ex-dad took her side and gave me a freakin' lecture. I don't need a lecture. It's that ***ching dumbass who needs one. Oh, not just one but one hundred. I'm not like her. I don't scream like a stupid nut at home. I'm not idiotic like her. I don't ask for other peoples opinion on how I look EVERYTIME we are about to go out. I don't go on a diet like her because I know that diets make people fatter. When they starve, they are hungry, and they eat. It doesn't give us any energy. It makes us weak and useless. Eventhough I'm taller than her, I'm still the youngest. And how do you treat me, you treat me as if I'm your slave or your dog. I hate you. You SUCK !!! Yea you, you SUCK.
P.S : If you are reading this and don't seem to like it, then stop reading it and get the ***k out of my blog. You don't deserve to come here anyway.

Haiz.... Only you understand me bloggie.... You're the only one who listens..... Everyone in the world.... SUCKS...... Except my best buddies(the people who I chose, not randomly picked), who have been through a lot of stuff together with me... And of course my bloggie..... I ended up going home with a sour face, a broken heart and a broken dream....

No comments: