So me and Kim lost the first match we don't mind because we still have another match to get third place. So we waited for the other match and noticed that we were up against the first top class known as 1 Bayan. And so we played a normal game and won the first round fair and square.
We were moving on to the second round and everything went well, until the teacher of that class came and interupted the game, and made us lose everything. When the shuttlecock was outside of the line they say it was inside the line. And when it was the last point for them to win, our ball touch the net but still it landed on their side, so the point was considered ours, but their iritating class teacher, bribed the judge and so they won the freakin badminton competition. How can you bribe a judge for points one ?!?! It's unfair. UNFAIR.............
I almost cried that day, but managed to hold it in. And you know what that **tch said to Kimberly ?!?!?! The conversation went like this ~~
That **tch(TB) : ( Don't know what the **ck she was mumbling... )(Her name is Nor Hidayu, I think)
KIM : Yerr.... Teacher so bad....
TB : Bad ?? No la, you bad oni ma...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
See !!!! She laughed at us for losing.
I just want to break her into pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are some photos I took of that mutha***kin' **tch. Those that I use red ink to describe, is that **tch.
Well, eventhough It was a bad day for me, I still made some fun of it......
.jpg)
Peanut.....
.jpg)
Table cloth.....
.jpg)
Doughnut.....
Well, that's quite about it I guess. Good night blog.......... T~T
No comments:
Post a Comment