April 1st a.k.a April fools day
Today was April fools day.... The fooling started to me when I first go up the bus at 6.30 a.m cause I need to go to school early for volleyball practise. The fooling goes like this :
Me : *goes up the bus* Morning....
Uncle bus : Morning ..... Siew wen , you dropped ur purse....
Me : *Looks around to see whether I dropped my purse*
Uncle bus : April fools... Haha
Me : *Says to myself* (Darn it... ****......)
And that's excactly how it happened....
The next joke :
Sheila : Siew wen , ur hair is messy
Me : *touches my hair* Huh , where ??!! Help me do....
Sheila : April fool... Haha....
Me : *punches her lightly*
Another one that doesn't include me...
A few guys were sitting on the bus stop bench...
Uncle bus : Lei dei ge foo chun long la ( Ur pants got hole lo )
The boys look at their pants and found nothing...
Uncle bus : *Laughs and drive away*
Haiz I wonder who came up with April fools day.......
Well , till then....
No comments:
Post a Comment