Friday, September 12, 2008

Thursday was my last UPSR exam............everyone was very excited , and it was my favourite subjects................ENGLISH & SCIENCE ENGLISH..........
On Friday , teacher discussed the chinese anf B.M paper. The marks of B.M & B.C :
B.M ~ 36/40 - 90% - A
B.C ~ 15/40 - 37.5% (just failed) - D
(but good news , the B.C was too hard that the teachers that mark also must check the dictionary. The newspaper oso say the chinese too hard that they will try to lower the score mark so that the students can score...)^-^

After that my frens and I decided to belanja me to the long not eaten ...............KFC ! !
After that , she took me and another fren to her house . Before we went to her house , we went fishing for prawns at puchong which is near her house . I manage to catch 1 and only 1 . T~T My fren caught 3 that is 1 with pincers and 2 normal ones with no pincers . It was quite fun . Later , when it was time , we get to take the prawns home to cook and eat it . The kakak packed up the prawns for us and gave us extra 4 prawns . I didn't take it because I scared got poison and not fresh.....so , I gave to my fren , the next day in school she was okay.... ^-^

Well , that's all . Nitez.....

No comments: